The Service https://alfabit.org/ (alfabit.exchange) uses session and persistent cookies. Session cookies are stored temporarily and deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies are saved after you close your session.
Some cookies set on the Alfabit service website are also placed by information, advertising, analytics partners ("Partners") who may combine cookies collected through the service with other information provided by you or collected from other websites.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a tiny file that contains text information and is stored by a Web browser when a User visits Web sites. It allows the Alfabit service, in an open browser, to store and determine the User's Internet activity and individual preferences.
Certain cookies set on the service's website, in particular those combined with unique identifiers and other information obtained by the service, may be used to identify the User ("Cookie Identifiers''). The Service does not use Cookie Identifiers to identify the User, however, since Cookie Identifiers can theoretically lead to the identification of the User, the Service considers such data as information that identifies the User.
- In the case of Cookie IDs, by clicking the "I Agree" button on the cookie pop-up;
- In the case of other cookies (i.e., those that cannot identify you), simply when using the service.
In order to refuse the processing of the Cookie Identifiers the User must click on the refusal link at the bottom of the web page. Upon the User's refusal, Alfabit must immediately disable the cookie IDs and delete the User's cookie IDs from all of its systems.
The Partners can also use the cookies collected through the service for purposes beyond those for which Alfabit needs cookies, in particular for:
- Setting User preferences when using other sites;
- Displaying ads that are most relevant to the User;
- Evaluating the activity of advertising campaigns for the types of activities that use Partners' services;
- Tracking the User's actions on the sites.
Alfabit does not use automatic decision making when processing the User's Cookie Identifiers.
Time of cookie processing
Distribution of Cookie Identifiers
- With companies in the same business group as Alfabit and, or companies with similar ownership structure or under common management with Alfabit;
- with the Partners;
Affiliates may set their own cookies on the service site and may therefore collect the Cookie IDs themselves.
Transfer of cookies to third countries
The User agrees that the categories of persons who may receive its Cookie Identifiers according to the section "Distribution of Cookie Identifiers" may be outside its country and the European Economic Area. As a result, its Cookie Identifiers may be transferred from its country and the European Economic Area to countries where data protection and privacy regulations may differ from its country and provide a lower level of protection.
User rights regarding cookies
- Receive information from Alfabit regarding Alfabit's processing of Cookie Identifiers;
- To receive from Alfabit, without unreasonable delay, the correction of inaccurate Cookie Identifiers that bother you;
- To have your cookie IDs deleted ("right to be forgotten");
- To restrict the processing of the Cookie Identifiers where permitted by applicable law;
- To receive from Alfabit the Cookie Identifiers in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transfer this data to another controller without any hindrance from the service;
- File a complaint against Alfabit with a data protection supervisor.